Penis Measurement For Fun And Profit

The SMH reveals – in a piece of shameless advertorial – that 1,000 Australian men were so sadly bereft of life-fulfillment options that they measured their penises and sent the results off to some vaguely-defined corporate entity – for marketing dept fun and company profit.

Four Seasons Condoms (a brand owned by Australian Therapeutic Supplies) stuck paper rulers in their condom packs and asked purchasers to whack it up against the old wangdoodle. Incredibly, (or maybe not), 1,000 blokes did just that. This has enabled Four Seasons to reveal deeply scientific findings such as, Western Australians have the thickest penises and Victorians the longest penises in the land.

It’s also allowed Four Seasons to establish a no doubt indelible link between their brand and thinking big and hence, boost sales accordingly.

It’s all complete rubbish of course – I mean is a 20cm penis really that ginormous?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Craig G
Craig G
2022 years ago

“Western Australians have the thickest penises …”

Over to you Yobbo, Adam, Tony T…..

"B"
"B"
2022 years ago

I mean is a 20cm penis really that ginormous?

– alright men so …. who’s got a ruler?

Ken Parish
Ken Parish
2022 years ago

Just couldn’t help yourself, could you?

os
os
2022 years ago

Teach isn’t a sandgroper, he just resided here for a while. When he returned home, I spose his schlong lengthened and thinned. I’m not going there.

Yobbo
Yobbo
2022 years ago

Adam isn’t from WA either, he’s a Vic. I think Craig was under the impression that all of Drivelwarehouse was from WA. Only Gareth, Myself and Bailz are. Tony T, Adam and Mr Monaro are all Victorians. They are the ones with the LONG dicks.

Nabakov
Nabakov
2022 years ago

“I mean is a 20cm penis really that ginormous?”

Only at ease.

(OK, I’m drawin’ a long bow here.)

Stephen Hill
Stephen Hill
2022 years ago

I just got some spam asking if you “feel inadequate in the locker room”. Talk about playing on people’s fears. If the sole benefit of genitals is to impress in games of comparison in the changing room, I am seriously distrubed that such people exist. Which reminds me my heart went out to poor Hashan Mahanama that time Wasim Akram got his inswingers honed in on his hector protector (which didn’t seem to do much protecting). That had to hurt, I wince even thinking about it.

Stewart Kelly
Stewart Kelly
2022 years ago

I suppose I’d better send my own results in. What’s nine inches in centimetres?

trackback
2022 years ago

International news in the blogosphere this week was dominated by the Abu Ghraib and Queen’s Lancashire Regiment torture stories. Making Light collects the American perspectives and connects it to the siege of Fallujah that was and wasn’t as well, and…

trackback
2022 years ago

trackback
2022 years ago

Get Your Thick Penises Here

Where would we be without science? West Australian men have the thickest penises in the country but even the cooler climate couldn’t stop Victorians winning in the length stakes. I wonder about that last remark. Unless the Victorians went about…