Quite a few election blogs have sprung into existence recently. Here’s a list of the ones of which I’m currently aware:
- Peter Brent’s Mumble election site (ongoing psephology focus, in operation for some considerable time)
- William Bowe’s The Poll Bludger
- Matt Liddy’s Poll Vault (ABC Online)
- Bryan Palmer’s Oz Politics election blog
- Vibewire’s Election Tracker
- Antony Lowenstein’s Counterspin (Sydney Morning Herald)
- Psephite (group election blog conducted by ‘comicstriphero’ and a group of mates
- Psephological Catechism (election and general blog conducted by ‘Alex’)
There may well be more election blogs than this. Please tell me about any others in the comment box. I’ll create a separate sidebar blogroll category for them when I think we’ve got a fairly complete list.
Again let me explain to new readers. Troppo’s blogroll listing policy is to attempt to be as inclusive as possible. That is, I’ll list every Australian blog with any significant political content of which I become aware, irrespective of what I think of its quality. So feel free to tell me about your blog.